segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2009

Whooping myself and Illamasqua

I'm soooo sorry i haven't been updating my blog !! ( self whooping sound, katxxxx) Oddly enough, people are complaining, not many to be true, but nevertheless they are. 
I have been studying for exams and with all kinds of trouble to solve, and let's face it...I'M LAZY.
I'm sick and on holidays now, thank you God, thank yyyoooou. Not the sick part but hey...
What brought me here today is one of my latest passions and curiosity of the moment : ILLAMASQUA. I know i'm so late, but i have been eyeing this for quite a few months now. It's freaking fantastic! OMG, finally a 100% creative brand that has a wonderful concept and almost all of the eyeshadows are matte, i'm so tired of glitter and shimmer in every single thing we look at. I have to have a haul of this soon! Some friends of mine from university are going on the Erasmus program to Manchester, and i'm so asking them to buy some stuff for me there. It's a bit expensive so i'll ask them to bring them back and save some money on the shipping. HAAA! I'm so excited, maybe i'll even pay them a visit and do a shopping spree of all the stores i don't have here in Portugal.
P.S. Please Illamasqua, remember Portugal we are european and have lots of sun and beaches and very nice to people :D (wink Wink). Or at least the gods of Sephora Portugal to choose you as a brand here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário