segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Milagre Photoshop|Photoshop miracle


I've been using for some time now this wonderful tool of blurred imperfection. Just one more of the countless products that shout out the ultimate effect of "pits" disappearance. Ok, a little far fetched i know...the word is pores. The Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Serum is what it claims to be. I usually apply it on my T-Zone, unfortunatelly i have one of those battered, "modern" types of skin. I have a strange mix of sensitive, dry, oily everything in between. By Clinique standards, i'm a type II. I use their skin care routine, the infamous 3 steps, with sometimes the Gamila's Secret in between ( my skin moans and groans with the tonic now and then) and after the moisturizer there comes the serum. 
A "Multi-tasking oil-free formula smooths, clears away debris to instantly minimize the look of pores. Goes on to strengthen pore walls over time, so they snap back into shape, remain smaller and less noticeable." I'm not ready to confirm if overtime my pores will do this, but for now its doing wonders. My skin gets smotther than a baby's butt and after i go through my makeup routine the crytical areas remain tight and oil free forever. I notice immediately that my pores get tight, i can feel it, and the appearance and texture of the skin is much more uniform and "pits" free. I truly recomend it to those of you that suffer the same sign of the modern times like i do, and even more to those with really oily and acne prone skin. As for the long run i'll keep you all posted about how my pits of shame are doing. Have a nice evening and don't forget to pee and moisturize before bed.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário