sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Poque me apetece só escrever...Because i just want to write


 Today i just feel like existing. No beauty tips for today, or updating my activities to the world. Easter is coming and family affairs are keeping me quite busy. I wonder, how is it possible for me to be standing here writing ,without someone shouting my name to peel some potatoes, or check the "toucinho do céu" in the oven (the disgraceful feminine archetype calls - the kitchen). But don't get me wrong my lovelies, i do love to cook. Its alchemy at its greatest form. My "Padrinho" -nevermind, its a very long story about pranking systems in portuguese colleges- calls me "bruxinha" when i get my hands on a pan. Where can we mix instinct, love, spices, thoughts, complicated chemical fusions by heart passed down by our own female matrons?..
 Dona Nelinha becomes almost a legend, when anyone has the chance to exercise the palate with her addictive secrets. It all boils down to the TOUCH they say. The hands, mind and heart have to know and dance like a symphony's delicate harmony. You don't just learn that, its not just following the exact mathematical measurements and something like this comes out, noooop. Its the TOUCH. I'm happy to find that some might say i inherited it, apparently my mother's genes carry this metaphysical gift of being a little witch with food...and maybe something else too ;D  Have a nice Easter everyone, and don't forget the Guronsan...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário